Upon Arrival Please pull into a numbered parking space and Call (804)639-1159 to be checked in and remain in your vehicle.
Starting May 3, 2021, we will allow (ONE) masked adult family member in with their pet during an appointment if they elect to come inside the hospital.
We will still be offering curbside appointments for those that wish to remain curbside, and those that have more than one family member with them for their pet’s appointment.
Once checked in, one of our staff will escort you and your pet into the hospital and directly into an exam room if you elect to come into the hospital.
What Does a Curbside Appointment Look Like?
- Call And Check In Upon Arrival
- An assistant will go over the medical note and a treatment plan with you over the phone
- The assistant will come outside to collect your pet.
- After an exam with the Doctor and treatment the Assistant or Technician will return your pet and a Doctor will Call you to go over the exam findings.
- Payment will be completed over the phone.
We remain committed to providing the same quality of kind, compassionate care as normal while keeping our team and clients healthy. If you have any questions or concerns about our appointment procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your understanding as we navigate this together.